Work with the Artistic Director and marketing committee to develop and execute communications strategies that enhance Schola's/Ember's visibility and brand recognition.
· Create copy and promote three sets of seasonal concerts and one holiday concert per year, beginning approximately 2 months in advance of each event.
· Create copy and promote Ember concerts and other Schola events.
· Cultivate media opportunities and relationships with reporters, editors, writers, and producers.
· Create and write communications materials for Schola/Ember including press releases and pitches, and some promotional marketing materials such as pre-concert e-blasts.
· Manage media inquiries and prior to each concert pitch NJ, NYC and some national press including consumer and trade print, bloggers, and broadcast. Follow up with reporters/editors/producers.
· Submit press release information and photos to online calendars.
· Attend concerts and take photos. Work with event photographer as needed. Contract with professional videographer to produce video of Ember singers in concert each year.
· Manage Schola’s/Ember's social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, researching and creating posts at least 3X per week. Track, share and report analytics to the board.
· Create and manage Facebook Event Page for each concert.
Director of Marketing/PR/Social Media
This is a part-time position. Salary commensurate with experience.
Email cv and cover letter to email@example.com.