Westminster Chorale, now in its 34th season, seeks applicants for the 2019-20 concert season. Employment will begin July 1, 2019. The Executive/Artistic Director, working in close consultation with the Board of Directors, is responsible and accountable for leadership, artistic operation, and musical development of the 30-50 voice Chorale. Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Music in Choral Conducting; Music Education or related field
- Demonstrated success conducting a diverse repertoire in a variety of styles
- Ability to conduct chorus with instrumental ensemble
- Experience teaching and motivating an adult community choir
- Organizational skills including volunteer management, non-profit management, and marketing development.
For detailed information about the position refer to: www.westminsterchorale.org/jobs
Salary for this part-time contract position is commensurate with experience. Please be advised that another (primary) source of income will be necessary.
Applicants are invited to submit a letter of interest along with resume, 2 letters of reference, and a 5-minute video demonstrating rehearsal and conducting skills to email@example.com